Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi everyone! I just got back from a 10 day trip to visit my sister in Hungary. My mom and I went;my brother was suppose to go also but his passport application got lost and was 3 days late for the trip. We flew from Green Bay to Chicago, Chicago to London, then London to Budapest. We spent 4 days in Laura's little village of Hernadnemeti. While there I had the chance to go to school with her. Very big differences from the schools around here. After Laura's classes we went on day trips around her village. On these trips we went to some thermal baths in a cave and a castle. March 15th was a holiday so Laura had a four day weekend so we hit the tracks and traveled to Vienna, Austria. This slide show is of Laura's village and our day trips. I will be putting more pictures up of the trip to Vienna and the time we spent in Budapest. I had a wonderful time (I started downloading pictures as soon as the boys were on their rests) but I am happy to be home again with my boys. I was sure homesick for James, Collin and Kade!

No comments: